[Ads-l] bawdy = 'rowdily humorous; slapstick'

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 22 01:14:17 UTC 2021

Merriam-Webster (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bawdy <https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bawdy>): boisterously or humorously indecent
Mac dictionary: dealing with sexual matters in a comical way; humorously indecent.

Both fit for me.

BB