[Ads-l] bawdy = 'rowdily humorous; slapstick'

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 22 15:58:10 UTC 2021

I should have included the OED definition, which may account for the difference in opinion:

Of, pertaining to, or befitting a bawd; lewd, obscene, unchaste. (Usually applied to language.)

BB