[Ads-l] Happy news for philogists?

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 24 16:29:23 UTC 2021

Correct. But it wasn't the expression that caught my attention-- I already
knew it, though to the best of my recollection only as a verb. It was the
noun plural form, "pass in reviews". I've most often seen such forms
(multiword non-NPs used as modifiers or as NPs, especially in the plural)
hyphenated: **pass-in-reviews*. It felt strange to me and unfamiliar, which
is why I posted it.

MAM