[Ads-l] New ethnic slur for Pacific Islanders et sim.?

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Sat May 15 18:51:32 UTC 2021

Un soir de pitié. Don Juan. Le club des menteurs. Les viellards. marie la misérable. Masques ostendais
By Michel de Ghelderode · 1950

appears to have the term “coconut nigger” but it’s a snippet. I haven’t confirmed any of it.

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)
Formerly of Seattle, WA