[Ads-l] "kickstand" is a verb?

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Tue Sep 21 00:55:39 UTC 2021

I thought I'd ask Mx. Google as well, and they showed me quite a few
examples of cyclists quite concerned about how to correctly kickstand a
bike. There's an image caption describing "A swath of properly kickstanded
bikes in Zug, Switzerland". Maybe the scientist is a bicycle enthusiast?

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu