[Ads-l] punching up/down

Stanton McCandlish smccandlish at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 1 09:48:29 UTC 2022

It might have been in the long interview he did in 2008 for Archive of
American Television.  I think that's on one of the DVD sets, but I'm having
a hard time finding an online copy of it (just "part 5 of 7" here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IJwQ3GClwY&t=1383s ).