[Ads-l] Source-Goal Confusion online

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 27 15:31:11 UTC 2022

OK. I've got a hamburger. You've got a flying fish. For some reason, I swap
my hamburger for your flying fish. Makes perfect sense to me.

Similarly, I eat hamburgers daily. You want me to eat flying fish daily.
You want me to swap my burger habit for a flying fish habit.

JL