[Ads-l] It begs the question: is it just me?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 22:07:38 UTC 2022

1905 _St. Louis Republic_ (Jan. 4) 8: With reference to the act of
recognition, the President begs the question of whether or not Panama by
its own uninfluenced action established a complete independence.

JL