[Ads-l] It begs the question: is it just me?

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 12 22:17:37 UTC 2022

1838 _Morning Chronicle_ (London) (Oct. 30) p. 2:

"The complaint we made against _The Post_ on Saturday will equally apply to
the _Herald_ of Monday, viz., that it begs the whole question whether Mr
TURNER'S discourses were doctrinal or moral."

JL