[Ads-l] Antedating of "Transvestism"

Fri Jan 28 19:38:21 UTC 2022

The German title seems to be for an article / monograph and not a
book. The journal might be "Archiv für Kriminal-Anthropologie und
Kriminalistik".

Google translates "Zum Kapitel der Transvestiten" as "To the chapter
of transvestites".

The entry in "The Journal of Mental Science" renders this title as
"Transvestism or Cross-dressing". Examining the nearby entries in "The
Journal of Mental Science" I believe that "Transvestism or
Cross-dressing" is intended to be an English translation.

Garson