[Ads-l] Antedating of "Artificial Intelligence"

Bill Mullins amcombill at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 18 19:27:19 UTC 2022

Fred -- I vaguely recall sending this.  I can't find the email where I sent it to Jesse, but on the Research Details note for the sfdictionary entry it confirms I sent it in.  The most recent change is 8/2021, which is consistent with when I think I sent it to him.

I probably did find it in Internet Archive, but it is possible I found it in the IEEE database of technical journals or some other technical database.