[Ads-l] "substitute" woes

Barretts Mail mail.barretts at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 7 22:06:12 UTC 2022

In general, I have trouble remembering which way “substitute” is supposed to work, but this is an example where I was genuinely confused and looking at this thread, it appears I was correct:

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/easy-no-knead-bread <https://getpocket.com/explore/item/easy-no-knead-bread>
Easy No-Knead Bread
Chungah Rhee

###
You can substitute 1 cup of all-purpose flour for whole wheat flour, keeping the rest of the recipe the same.

Ingredients:

3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
###

Benjamin Barrett (he/his/him)