[Ads-l] Participation Dance - the "Cokey Cokey" (February 1942), later "Hokey Pokey" (US and Australia) the "Hokey Cokey" (Britain)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Mar 9 21:43:54 UTC 2022

Well, according to the eponymous tombstone, it's "Hokey Pokey":

https://condenaststore.com/featured/here-lies-hokey-pokey-roz-chast.html

LH