[Ads-l] Quote: If my mind can conceive it and my heart can believe it, then I know I can achieve it

Tue Mar 29 21:00:18 UTC 2022

A family of affirmations have been constructed based on the rhyming
words conceive, believe, and achieve. Barry Popik has a pertinent
webpage:

https://www.barrypopik.com/index.php/new_york_city/entry/conceive_believe_achieve

I received a request to examine the quotation in the subject line, and
the Quote Investigator website now has two articles.

What Man Can Conceive, Man Can Achieve
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2022/03/27/achieve/

If My Mind Can Conceive It and My Heart Can Believe It, Then I Know I
Can Achieve It
https://quoteinvestigator.com/2022/03/29/conceive/

Barry's work is acknowledged.

Garson