[Ads-l] Problematic Definition of "M.V.P."

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 1 23:20:19 UTC 2022

Note also that the OED has the fully expanded "most valuable player" (s.v.
"most"), similarly misdefined as "the best or most successful player of a
team during a season, series, or single match."