[Ads-l] HDAS 3 and 4

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 23 00:27:35 UTC 2022

James, OUP owns all the rights to all the index cards, the primitive
"technology" on which HDAS, begun in 1968, was based. It may even be that's
where they found the quote from Manhattan Transfer. (Beginning with One
Man's Initiation - 1917, I combed Dos Passos's first six or seven novels as
well as his published letters.)

Gone are the days. At this point, good riddance.

JL