[Ads-l] "which" = 'who'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 12 16:27:07 UTC 2022

https://naval-encyclopedia.com/naval-aviation/ww2/us/vought-sb2u-vindicator.php
<https://naval-encyclopedia.com/naval-aviation/ww2/us/vought-sb2u-vindicator.php>

"Mechanics, which after each mission had to patch these with bands of tape,
ended calling them 'Wind Indicators'."

JL