[Ads-l] Update: The medium is the message (Marshall McLuhan, May 5, 1958)

Fri Sep 2 03:09:34 UTC 2022

Excellent! Thanks, Pete. The first link points to an article that
provides a solid citation dated May 26-28, 1958.

Unfortunately, the second link points to the same article in the same
conference. The metadata specifying the year 1957 is defective.

I will update the QI article and acknowledge your help.
Garson O’Toole