[Ads-l] Article on non-use of "Latinx" in Spanish-speaking communities

Mark Mandel markamandel at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 15 18:54:29 UTC 2022

It eliminates the substrings "man" and "men". IIRC from when it was
proposed, this was the idea behind it. I don't recall any intention to
eliminate number as well; I have to suppose that the proposers either
didn't notice or didn't care.

MAM