[Ads-l] "the skinny" redux

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 21 16:56:02 UTC 2022

Since "skinny" meant physics and chemistry the transitional nuance may have
been the "science" of something or how it works. Naval aviators, e.g. might
be given the "skinny of flight."

Unless they'd been to Annapolis, this would be easily interpretable as "the
facts."

JL