[Ads-l] Ten Gallon Hat - and other volumes (two, four, five gallons)

Mon Apr 10 14:11:50 UTC 2023

The following two links point to the preceding article in American
Speech. The target article, "Ten-Gallon Hats" by A. L. Campa, appears
on the fourth and final page of this preceding article. These links
are for people who are able to access JSTOR.

https://doi.org/10.2307/451419
https://www.jstor.org/stable/451419