[Ads-l] Fwd: Please sent with attachment to members

Grant Barrett grantbarrett at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 16 16:06:57 UTC 2023

Please see the important opportunity below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Julie Roberts <julie.roberts.uvm at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 16, 2023 at 7:50 AM

Dear ADS members,

We are in need of a new Executive Director beginning after the annual
meeting in January, 2024 in New York. I can tell you from experience that,
although there is some work involved, this is a fun way to serve ADS and
work with wonderful people (all of you!) If you think you might be
interested, please take a look at the attached announcement and job
description. And don’t worry: I plan to be around to help you learn the
ropes! If you have questions, please contact me.

See the full announcement:

https://wp.me/p1Zkjb-5Kn

Best wishes,

Julie

Julie Roberts, Ph.D.
Executive Director, American Dialect Society
Professor Emerita, Linguistics
University of Vermont
(802) 373-8673
Julie.Roberts.uvm at gmail.com