[Ads-l] Fwd: Please sent with attachment to members

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Sat Feb 18 23:05:19 UTC 2023

On 2/17/23 00:00, ADS-L automatic digest system wrote:
> ate:    Thu, 16 Feb 2023 08:06:57 -0800
> From:    Grant Barrett<grantbarrett at GMAIL.COM>
> Subject: Fwd: Please sent with attachment to members
>
> Please see the important opportunity below.

I want to commend whoever wrote this job description. It is the most
*honest* executive director job description I've ever read. (I've been a
"Program Coordinator" for a non-profit, but in reality had executive
director responsibilities in that position. That's why I read the job
description and also admire it.) The author also gets points for the use
of "Emoluments" in it. I hope all the lexicographers on the list have
grabbed it as a cit/instance.

---Amy West