[Ads-l] Word: splinternet (blend: splinter internet)

Nancy Friedman wordworking at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 20 01:14:35 UTC 2023

"Splinternet" was coined in 2001 by the director of technology studies at
the Cato Institute, who thought splinternets were a good thing. I wrote
about "splinternet" in April 2022:
https://nancyfriedman.typepad.com/away_with_words/2022/04/word-of-the-week-splinternet.html

Nancy Friedman
Chief Wordworker