[Ads-l] aircrafts

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 7 20:59:48 UTC 2023

"Spacecrafts" are like aircrafts, just from space:

>From the conservative British "Telegraph" via Yahoo (
https://www.yahoo.com/news/ufos-made-non-human-materials-060000892.html ):

“Non-human spacecrafts” and the bodies of “pilots” have been recovered by
the US government for decades, a former intelligence officer has claimed.

JL