[Ads-l] fluffle

Chris Waigl chris at LASCRIBE.NET
Wed Jun 28 22:24:46 UTC 2023

What a rabbit hole :) ! Moonies and "northern Canada", huh?

Well, there are no wild rabbits in northern Canada, so if there's anything
to this I'd be tempted to look into how local groups talk about snowshoe
hares and Arctic hares.

Now, of course, this factoid has entered the mainstream and morphed into a
self-fulfilling prophecy.

Chris

Chris Waigl . chris.waigl at gmail.com . chris at lascribe.net
http://eggcorns.lascribe.net . http://chryss.eu