[Ads-l] Request help tracing (Before Churchill): Democracy =?UTF-8?Q?=E2=80=A6_?=worst form of government, except for all others which have been tried

Mon Nov 27 16:42:01 UTC 2023

Back on November 16, 2023 I posted a request to verify a quotation in
a volume with a Google Books assigned date of 1946. Now, this request
has been satisfied. Many thanks to a helpful librarian at the
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign who obtained the target volume
from offsite storage. She found the quotation and scanned the
pertinent pages. An article on this topic will be posted in the coming
days/weeks.
Garson