[Ads-l] Transitive cooperate

dave@wilton.net dave at WILTON.NET
Tue Sep 12 11:52:06 UTC 2023

Heard on the "Jack" podcast. Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe speaking about a government witness who has been granted immunity from prosecution in return for his testimony:

McCabe, Andrew. "Episode 41—Staggering Desperation." Jack (podcast), 10 September 2023, 55:00.

"I've never seen anything like this before, and I've cooperated a lot of people during my years as an agent and of course oversaw a lot of cases with cooperators later in my career."