[Ads-l] Thinking class / Cognitive class / Knowledge class

Nancy Friedman wordworking at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 7 22:55:58 UTC 2024

I'm stuck here trying to pronounce "Straedgy."

In my business (name development), that is what's known as a shitmanteau.

Nancy Friedman
Chief Wordworker
web: wordworking.com <http://www.wordworking.com>
substack https://fritinancy.substack.com/