[Ads-l] Thinking class / Cognitive class / Knowledge class

Emily Gordon emdashes at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 8 19:42:01 UTC 2024

You may remember that SNL coined the term "strategery" to mock George W.
Bush in 2000. A Forbes writer spun out the neologism into a theory of poor
planning in general: "More than just a dig at Bushspeak, Strategery came to
sybolize [sic] what many people felt was wrong with the President's
approach to problem solving. Strategery represented a flimsy veneer of
forethought over a largely reactive and often ineffective game-plan."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dansimon/2012/09/11/5-differences-between-strategy-and-strategery/?sh=6bdaea555369