[Ads-l] Quote Origin: I Had Exactly Four Seconds To Hot Up the Disintegrator, and Google Had Told Me It Wasn't Enough

Rich Lowenthal 000018596069864c-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Tue Sep 17 02:22:13 UTC 2024

Chandler possibly (probably?) borrowed the term from cricket, in which
"google" refers to a ball that breaks and swerves. Chandler's mother
moved them to England when he was twelve, and he attended Dulwich
College (a public school); he played cricket while he lived there.