[ADS-M] Fwd: Lewis and Clark / Linguist - Dialect expert & material

Grant Barrett administrator at americandialect.org
Fri Mar 6 17:25:16 UTC 2015

Dear American Dialect Society members: see below for a query from a
filmmaker. If you are able to directly help them, please respond to
them directly. Concrete information such as names, phone numbers,
URLs, and so forth, are recommended.

Best wishes,

Grant Barrett
American Dialect Society
Vice President of Communications and Technology
http://www.americandialect.org
grantbarrett at gmail.com