[ADS-M] Media Request: Native America Calling

Grant Barrett administrator at americandialect.org
Mon Mar 23 17:05:19 UTC 2015

Fellow members of the American Dialect Society: see below for a
request on expertise in Native American language. Please also forward
it to colleagues who may be able to help.

Be sure to respond to the original querent, not to me, with details
and contact information.

Thanks,

Grant Barrett
American Dialect Society
Vice President of Communications and Technology
http://www.americandialect.org
grantbarrett at gmail.com