Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Stephanie Fielding sfieldi at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 1 02:17:53 UTC 2012

Don't know how much I can contribute, but I'm hopeful that I can learn something
from the discussion. I wasn't there to get Julie's paper on Sunday.  Can I get a
copy to look at, please?
Thanks, Stephanie

________________________________
From: Richard RHODES <rrhodes at BERKELEY.EDU>
To: ALGONQUIANA at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Tue, October 30, 2012 8:52:23 PM
Subject: Continuing the morphology and syntax discussion

Folks,
I'm just putting out a feeler to see if there is interest in continuing the
syntax morphology discussion online.
It seemed like Julie Brittain's paper on Sunday morning put us right in the
middle of it again, but half of the folks were already gone by then.
Let me know if it's worth talking in this venue.
Cheers,
Rich Rhodes
Richard A. Rhodes
Department of Linguistics