[Algonquiana] Interesting website!

Christopher Miller christophermiller at mac.com
Wed Mar 20 23:11:22 UTC 2019

I have some suspicions about who this might be, namely someone who occasionally posts detailed, linguistically sophisticated information about Ojibwe in a couple of language-related groups on Facebook. I just fired him off a message to ask if it might be him; will see what the answer is.

Christopher Miller
43, ch. du Grand-Moulin
Deux-Montagnes QC J7R 3C3
Canada