Evelyn Todd

pnaylor pnaylor at UMICH.EDU
Tue Sep 2 11:36:29 UTC 2008

Thank you, Malcolm for letting us know.

I had the pleasure of a friendly collegial association with Evelyn for
a good length of time after first meeting her at SICAL in Canberra in
1978 and subsequently being 'co-contributors' to the Proceedings of
SICAL.
She will be missed but long remembered for what she did and who she was.

All the best and God bless!

Warmest regards to ALL,Paz

PAZ BUENAVENTURA NAYLOR,Ph.D.
Faculty Associate,Center for Southeast Asian Studies
Retired: Adj. Assoc.Professor,Asian Languages & Cultures
          Program Associate,Linguistics
          Faculty Associate,Center for South & Southeast Asian Studies
Formerly: Assistant Professor,Linguistics
           Lecturer,Teaching Fellow,Romance Languages & Literatures
The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA