[An-lang] APLL15 announcement

George Saad george.6.saad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 16:14:05 UTC 2023

Dear AN-Lang list,

I am following up on my previous email. Can you please send out an
email with the following:

The 15th International Austronesian and Papuan Languages and
Linguistics Conference (APLL) will be hosted by the Department of
Asian Studies of Palacký University Olomouc, the Czech Republic. It
will be held in Olomouc on August 23rd-25th, 2023.

The aim of this conference is to serve as a platform where researchers
working on Austronesian and Papuan languages come together and discuss
their research. In addition, this conference aims to stimulate
collaboration among scholars, in particular junior scholars and
scholars from indigenous communities. As such, the conference will
take place in hybrid mode, so as to allow scholars from abroad to join
us.

In addition to the general session, there are two thematic sessions:
(i) Language socialization and revitalization and (ii) Complex
sentences and clause chains. For more information, please visit
https://sites.google.com/view/apll15-olomouc/home.

Abstract submission deadline: April 15, 2023
Notification of acceptance: May 15, 2023

Best wishes,

George Saad and František Kratochvíl
Palacký University Olomouc, Czechia
apll15.olomouc at gmail.com