Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Workshop at SLRF invitation

Fri Aug 30 14:49:55 UTC 2013

1) Subject: Arabic Workshop at SLRF invitation

Date: 30 Aug 2013
From: Kirk Belnap <belnap at byu.edu>
Subject: Arabic Workshop at SLRF invitation

We invite you to attend the Second Language Research Forum (SLRF) and a
special workshop, "Maximizing Student Performance during Intensive Arabic
Study," which includes a poster session. The workshop will be held at the
Sundance Resort on the afternoon of Nov. 2--but we hope you will join us
for the full conference. For details please see: http://ce.byu.edu/cw/slrf
/index.php

Note that Aug. 31 is the last day for the "early bird" registration
discount. When registering select either "full conference" or "one day"
then select "continue" and the option to register for our event will appear.

We hope to see you there!

Kirk Belnap, Director
National Middle East Language Resource Center
Brigham Young University
http://nmelrc.org/