Readings through November

Cícero Barbosa cicerobarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 21 03:27:57 UTC 2005

Hi everyone,

Something I read one of these days has really called my attention:

"He who learns a new language is redefining himself as a new person".

This was concerning identity and language learning. I would like to
get comments from you on it: in what sense does it mean to "redefine
oneself as a new person"? What do you understand by that?

I really wish we could talk about it. Thanks,

Cícero