Sonic mode does not show sound waves & video does not play

juliaruser at gmail.com juliaruser at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:22:51 UTC 2015

Leonid and Brian,

I asked Mie to upload the file, but the upload link (
http://gandalf.talkbank.org/contribute) did not work:

*I am still not able to upload anything to the site – I don’t get any error
message this time – but nothing happens when I press the ‘start upload’
button – I have tried reloading and everything.*

Mie cut the video to make it smaller and:

*I was able to make a 20-minute cut of the video file, which I was going to
upload to the site – but THAT cut actually works in sonic mode – CLAN still
crashed right afterwards, but it worked.. I have no idea why, since it’s
the same format as the original one, which still doesn’t work.. *