Call for suggestions for Discussion Topics at the Workshop

Mon Aug 17 19:45:39 UTC 1998

Hi all,=20

=46eel free to email me your suggestions and wishes about things to =
discuss
in our Saturday evening sessions at the Jargon Workshop.

Those of us who aren't attending are also encouraged to send me their
suggestions!

Any idea that you have is good.  Thanks for your input!  Best,

Dave

                           UPCOMING EVENT
Thursday August 20, 1998:  Hear Coeur d'Alene tribe storyteller Lawrence
Aripa --- 10 a.m. at East Side branch of Spokane Public Library (524 S.
Stone) --- 1:00 p.m. at Hillyard Branch Library (4005 N. Cook). =20