The Jargon Workshop (fwd)

Sun Aug 30 00:45:15 UTC 1998

LhaXauyem!  This is from a would-be workshop participant -- would any of
you be able to give the information that'd help here?  (Just send it to =
me
and I will fwd it to this person.)

Hayash masi!
Dave

[msg...]
If I can get a ride to the workshop from downtown Vancouver or from
any Skytrain station I'd like to go.  My mother's family has been in
British Columbia for a few generations, and my father spent the 50's
travelling in the less populated areas of the province.  We mucked up
skookum dinners caught on the saltchuck when I was a kid, and I'd like
to explore some of our heritage.  Plus it's a damned sight easier than
Halkomelem!=20