Fwd: FW: LawSearch (http://www.chickasaw.com/~waedens/)

Fri Nov 13 21:13:30 UTC 1998

I was sent the URL below by one of my supervisors to aid me in doing=20
research.  (We are funded by the Dept. of Justice, in case you're=20
wondering.) However, when I saw the first item on this site regarding=20
the marking on this firearm, it occurred to me that it could be of=20
Native American origin.  Even though this list concerns language, I=20
wonder if any of the list members are also into signs and would care to=20
take a "crack" at this?  I find it intriguing.  Thanks.

---Charlene White