Separate list? Other questions also.

David Lewis coyotez at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Sat Aug 28 05:38:37 UTC 1999

AS I mentioned to Nadja, I had a conversation will the abusive man from NZ
and found out he is Maori. I think we came to an understanding and I
explained the purpose of this list to him in detail as well as let him know
I know where he works and other people in NZ. I also sent him the
unsubscribe info. He kept calling me "noddy" and stuff which I wasn't
offended by because I'm not English. Maybe if Dave is busy a lot it would
be helpful to have two list moderators to handle things? I nominate Jeff.