Conference Questions

Nadja Adolf nadolf at NAVITEL.COM
Mon Feb 1 20:29:09 UTC 1999

I think I've gotten confused somewhere along the way.
1) Is the conference in August or September?
2) Where is the conference located?
3) Is there a place to park a camping trailer near the conference?
4) What does it cost?
5) To whom do I send the fee?
6) Does anyone from the Bay Area want a ride? Currently Michael and I
are planning on bringing our seven passenger van and our camping
trailer. We can sleep people besides us in the van or in the trailer. We
plan on taking two days up and two days back. We will stop at
campgrounds along the way, and make this a fairly leisurely jaunt.