(a) Emmett, where are you? (b) ChInUk Wawa map of the NW

Mike Cleven ironmtn at BIGFOOT.COM
Tue Feb 2 06:10:20 UTC 1999

At 05:09 PM 12/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
>stlatlimx spelling is skah'tin, which is a skookumchuck reserve nowadays.

The promo doc on the In-SHUCK-ch Nation that was published in the paper a
bit back gave Ska'tin, which means the same thing as Skookumchuck (strong
water, i.e. rapids; may also refer to the hotspring on the site).
Ska'tin/Skookumchuck is an In-SHUCK-ch reserve....actually, once their
treaty is done with fairly soon it won't be a reserve anymore....rather a
community within a self-governing aboriginal nation within the province of
BC; something subtly legal and technical, that's for sure (Go Wilson Go!)