Rejected posting to CHINOOK at LINGUIST.LDC.UPENN.EDU

Liland Brajant ROS' lilandbr at SCN.ORG
Fri Feb 12 03:05:07 UTC 1999

I'm not sure if this ever made it into the list; I tried to send it from
my hotmail.com address, which Linguistlist of course electronically
rejected. The thread it belonged in has more or less (thankfully,
perhaps) petered out, but still it should be on the record as part of my
*attempt* to contribute to the list...

Re: siwash & smallpox, Sedro-Woolley and Sainte-Marie

--
Liland Brajant Ros' * UEA-D, Seatlo Usono * FD Baptismo, AA, US-lit-ro
      204 N 39th St / Seattle WA 98103 Usono | tel 206-633-2434
    lilandbr at scn.org / lilandbr at hotmail.com / lbrnpusa at hotmail.com
        webpage "La Lilandejo" - http://www.scn.org/~lilandbr/