ISSN

Wed Feb 17 06:05:32 UTC 1999

Hello, friends,

Anybody want to help your poor old overworked moderator?  I'd love to know
how to apply for an ISSN for each of these lists.  (An International
Standard Serial Number, if that's the right meaning of the abbreviation,
is a cataloging tool which puts you into innumerable bibliographic
databases around the world.)  I've heard it's easy, but as I say, I'm
swamped at the moment.

Many thanks a priori,
Dave

 *VISIT the archives of the CHINOOK jargon and the SALISHAN & neighboring*
		    <=== languages lists, on the Web! ===>
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/salishan.html
	   http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/chinook.html