Selections from "When Seattle Was a Village" (1)

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Fri Jan 1 23:31:43 UTC 1999

Hi, Dave.  These are interesting excerpts.  I see this book is in the
Seattle Public Library but not here in Portland's.   I'll hunt around
some more and see where else it is available.

I didn't notice if you identified this book further in a previous
message.  Here's the Seattle library's catalog card on it:

 Bass, Sophie Frye.

      TITLE    When Seattle was a village / by Sophie Frye Bass ; ill.
by
               Florenz Clark.

  PUBLISHER    [s.l. : s.n.], c1947

  DESCRIPTN    209 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.