Rare book archive asks assistance: What's best old CJ dictionary?

Jeffrey Kopp jeffkopp at TELEPORT.COM
Sun Jan 10 01:19:44 UTC 1999

I vote for Gill, too.  Another consideration is most of the others have
been reprinted but to my knowledge Gill hasn't, making it quite rare.
They should probably have others, too, but Gill is the "desert island"
choice.